Christian sent us ONE photo, I'm set! What a dream, what a dream. I keep remembering different details and getting really happy picturing everything. And everyone!
I bet you there will be salt cellars around for quite some time, I will nick one for you especially! And thank you! Beautiful wedding, it's so true. Sigh.
This is a SUPER TOP SECRET space where I'm uploading photos of fun things, y'all can post images too if you want! The only people in the whole world who are officially invited to this 'blog' are: my mom, aunts, Kristi, Dorothy, Claire, Libby, Yossy, Kristen, Allyson, Kelsey, Joanna, Emeline and that's it! Bienvenue mes cheres... p.s. Super super top secret.
HOW TO COMMENT
I am going to make a book of all of these posts, everyone needs to comment all over the place! Thanks gals.
Here is how: At the bottom of each post there is the date/time and a link that says 2 COMMENTS. Click on the word COMMENTS and... A text box will appear! Write in it and click "Post comment."
yay! i have a photo of this photo being taken. meta.
ReplyDeleteoh, and you were the most beautiful bride ever and the wedding was amazing and i am sad that i didn't steal one of those incredible salt cellars.
ReplyDeleteI bet you there will be salt cellars around for quite some time, I will nick one for you especially! And thank you! Beautiful wedding, it's so true. Sigh.
ReplyDeletei did steal a salt cellar! and it was the most amazing wedding- I have been smiling all week from the overflow of happiness of it all!
ReplyDelete